Friday, April 18, 2008

MySpace and Me

Ok, so I've finally bitten the bullet and figured out how to set up my own MySpace page! I blame certain people - mainly Carla and Justine *tee-hee* - for sucking me into the challenge and giving me the kick in the rear I finally needed.

I'm pretty happy with the result, and if anybody wants to "friend" me, you can find me here at http://www.myspace.com/terrigarey. Right now I have very few friends, and am already feeling sorry for myself. :-(

Oh, and I have a question for anyone who has an opinion... I added music to my page, and I can't decide whether it's a good thing or a bad thing. Does it bother you when you go to a webpage and music starts playing, or do you not care one way or another? Opinions welcome.

Go check me out on MySpace!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congats on the MySpace conquering! :) I've just requested an add on your friends requests. Hope all is great with you.

Terri Garey said...

I added you, Judi! Thanks for the request!

Anna Sugden said...

Great Myspace page, Terri. I got sucked into that one too!

My view on music is that 9 times out of 10 it's irritating and I switch it off. However, if I like the music, I don't mind so much.

Terri Garey said...

Yeah, I'm with you, Anna - and yet I couldn't resist adding music to my page! LOL I guess one man's "irritating" is another man's pleasure (or woman's, as the case may be!).

If I get sick of it, I'll take it off. If anybody else hates it, please tell me!

Anonymous said...

Hi Terri,
Thanks for friending me. :)
I'm going to have to second Anna on the music. I don't mind if it's just the one song playing, I usually just click pause or stop. What drives me right around the bend is when some people have oh, 60 songs on a playlist on their page that I'm prompted 60 times to download!! GAH!!

Terri Garey said...

Yes, Judi, I have to agree - some people get totally carried away! (and not just with the music - there are a lot of pages that are so cluttered with graphics and widgets and toys that I end up leaving instead of leaving a comment, just because they take so long to load!)

Thanks for stopping by!