Thursday, March 19, 2009

Writing Raw

Aspiring writers take note! Writing Raw is a literary sharing website where writers can upload, view and share their writing. I love their mission statement:

Our goal at Writing Raw is simple - to serve the literary community with the opportunity to have their work online and out in the world. Who knows who may see it! In this world of disappearing literary magazines, Writing Raw is providing the blank pages for writers to fill.

It's not a huge site, but any site that showcases aspiring writers for free and promotes the writer within is okay by me! (Check out their "Exercises" page for inspiration on breaking through writer's block or jump-starting a new idea.)

Anyway, when they contacted me and asked me to do a short interview, I didn't hesitate. You can read it by clicking HERE.

No comments: