Thursday, February 07, 2008

It's Gonna Be A "Helluva" Summer!


I am over the moon to announce the official unveiling of the covers for my next two books, both out in the summer of 2008!

WEDDINGS FROM HELL is a collection of ghoulishly great wedding tales by me, USA Today best-selling author Kathryn Smith, and NYT best-selling authors Maggie Shayne and Jeaniene Frost. Four unforgettable tales of unholy matrimony... where the grooms are dark, dangerous, and mostly dead, and to love and cherish 'til death takes on a whole new meaning!




A MATCH MADE IN HELL is the sequel to DEAD GIRLS ARE EASY - what kind of trouble has Nicki Styx gotten herself into now, hm? :-) (I'll give you a little hint: the Devil can be a little hard to resist, particularly when he's wearing faded jeans and a leather bomber jacket, and looking hotter than Hell itself!)

Both books are already available for pre-order on Amazon! *sigh* I never tire of looking at Amazon. LOL Anyway, I just LOVE both these covers! I love one more the other, though, but I'm not saying which. :-)

Which one do you like best?

No comments: