Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Christina Hogrebe Is Visiting Today!

It's no secret that I adore my literary agent. Actually, I adore the entire agency - everyone at the Jane Rotrosen Agency is a true professional in every sense of the word; efficient, courteous, highly intelligent, and entirely enthusiastic about the book business. I thank my lucky stars for aligning properly and bringing us together!

Anyway, I asked Christina Hogrebe if she would consent to a Question & Answer session over on my new joint blog, WRITERS AT PLAY and she - enthusiastic as ever - agreed!

So if you've ever wondered what makes a good literary agent tick, pop on over and find out! I'll post a permalink here for those who miss today's blog so anyone can find it later: Ask An Agent: Christina Hogrebe.

No comments: