Wednesday, November 01, 2006

A Frightfully Good Time Was Had By All...

I tried all day yesterday to upload some pictures from my Halloween party, but Blogger just wouldn't cooperate. *sigh* But today, the forces of the universe are flowing in my direction, and here they are! First up, a nice shot of the graveyard:


Here's three of the cutest witches you'll ever see:

He wants his mummy:


Like mother, like daughter (that's me with the bird):


One seriously weird dude:


Madame Zelda draws a crowd:


It was tons of fun, tons of candy, tons of people and tons of work! LOL But we all had fun, and the best part is that we raised almost $500.00 for the Freedom Playground Foundation, which is a local charity working to build an 'all-access' playground for handicapped children.

Now can somebody come help me take all this Halloween stuff down?

4 comments:

tammy said...

I think you're all on your own with clean up duty, Terri! :-) But, it looks like you had a really great time! And go you on the fundraising!

Terri said...

Thanks, Tammy! I finally got all of it taken down and packed away yesterday. WHEW!

MariaGeraci said...

AWESOME pics, Terri! Just think, only 359 days left to go till next year...

Terri said...

Happy Halloween!