Thursday, November 04, 2010

Scaring It Forward

I got the nicest email the other day from one of the winners of my Halloween contest, Kimphy Allen of S. Carolina. Kimphy won the awesome Skull n' Roses wreath and garland, and was sweet enough to send me pictures of where she placed them in her home.  Here's part of what she said:

All Hallow's Eve came and past so quickly by that surely the wreath and the garland can stay up a while longer and on into the Yule holidays fast approaching. ;} Maybe? :} I hope these photos show up well in this email so you might see where I put each beauty to help celebrate Hallowe'en, Terri.

Thank you so much for this wonderful contest--I never expected to win!
I love how you draped the garland over that mirror, Kimphy, and thanks so much for letting me know that the wreath and garland found a good home!

1 comment:

Sharon S. said...

:) that is fantastic!