Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Descent Into the Maelstrom

October's over, and all my ghoulish fun is done; the tombstones and fog machines have been packed away for another year, and all that's left of Halloween is a few scattered candy wrappers.  *sigh*  It was a great time, but now I have to put it behind me, take a deep breath, and plunge into finishing the new novel, which is due to be turned into my publisher in February.

The tentative title is BORN INTO DARKNESS, but that may change before it's through, so don't hold me to it.  It's Book #2 in the Devil's Bargain series, and once again features that devilishly delicious bad boy, Sammy Divine.  This time Sammy is stirring up trouble for his old friend, the archangel Gabriel, and testing the boundaries of love and forgiveness.  I can't tell you much more than that, but suffice it to say that Sammy is raising a lot of Hell, and always manages to look damn sexy while he's doing it.  :-)

Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Sharon S. said...

I clicked on your web page and got sucked in by that swirly thing! Next thing I know it's an hour later! .

good luck and tell Sammy I said Hi and I have missed him ;)

Maryse's Book Blog said...

All I can say is "Squeeeeee!!" (hehe). Sammy...*sigh*

Terri Garey said...

Sharon, that swirly thing is nothing more than a ploy to hypnotize people into giving me their leftover Halloween candy!

Snickers....hand over the Snickers... :-)

Terri Garey said...

Ah, Maryse, Sammy's brought you over to the dark side!! Yay!