Monday, August 25, 2008

Hunkered Down

No, I don't really look like this, but my husband has a thing for funny monkey pictures, and I try to indulge him whenever possible. :-)

But yes, I've been hunkered down in the bat cave ever since I got back from San Francisco, first because I came home to the copyedits from Hell, and secondly because I have a new book to write!

And third, (I will have to admit) my life just isn't all that interesting. The drama is too personal to write about, and the mundane is just too... mundane. I swore when I began this blog that I would not write drivel about what I had for breakfast (Mini-Wheats), or what I did afterwards (walked the dog), and what I did after that (the dishes and laundry). You see my point? LOL

Anyway, I've been working. Copyedits, new copy, blog interviews, contest judging, research and pondering. Essential writerly stuff.

Oh, and I did have one exciting thing to tell you, which is that the cover for my next book, You're the One That I Haunt, has a whole new look from the first two books, and can only be described as AWESOME. Unfortunately, I'm not allowed to show it to you yet. :-(

Now don't you wish I'd just kept my mouth shut and concentrated on my banana? Um, I mean, writing?

No comments: