Wednesday, August 22, 2018

New Release in the Nicki Styx series!

...and they all lived happily ever after.

Or did they?

A few years ago, after releasing the first four books in the Nicki Styx series, my editor at HarperCollins asked me about writing a spin-off series based on one of my favorite characters, the sinister yet sexy Sammy Divine. I was thrilled to develop and share Sammy's world with my readers, but doing so meant that I had to put Nicki, Joe and Evan on hold for a while. Throughout the next few years of deadlines and short stories and group anthologies and the unexpected yet ever-present vagaries of life, I carried with me still the nagging sense of a story left unfinished.

Did Nicki and Joe get married, or did she choose Sammy in the end? Did Evan ever meet his own soul mate, or just give up entirely and start wearing white after Labor Day? :)

HAPPILY NEVER AFTER answers those questions and more, and I'm very happy to share "what happened next?" in this series with my readers. Thanks so much to all of you who've written me asking for more Nicki Styx stories, and I sincerely hope you enjoy this one.

Here's to love, laughter, and happily ever after,

Terri





No comments: